Flying in the future starting to take shape!22 May 2020, Posted by Travel Tips in
Flying in the future starting to take shape!
Some of these measures include, but are not limited to:
- Blocking middle seats and capping seating at 50% in First Class and 60% in other cabins to give customers more space
- Sanitizing 100% of flights before boarding with electrostatic sprayers.
- Boarding from back-to-front to reduce the need for customers to pass by one another
- Streamlining food service to reduce touch points on board
- Cleaning cabin air with advanced air filtration systems known as HEPA filters
- Requiring all customers to wear a face covering across Delta touch points
How we will fly in the future is now transforming into action for the safety of all. Click here for a segment from Delta on Good Morning America